I’m very excited to be participating in the itSMF CIO Roundtable this Wednesday, April 23rd. We’ll be discussing issues CIOs need to address in order to stay current, relevant, and competitive.
The topics we’ll be discussing at the event include:
- The Digital Consumer: Consumerization of IT, BYOD, BYOCloud, service experience
- Security – specifically cyber threats
- Infrastructure Strategy: The Internet of Things, ‘Big Data’, Cloud, automation (self service kiosk)
- Workforce Culture and Skills: The workforce internal culture, missing and emerging required skills, transform IT, DevOps
- Time Travel: Emerging trends (service broker, IT as a Service), continuous engagement strategies, gamification?
The event is being held at the Qualcomm Campus:
Qualcomm Auditorium / Theater
10185 McKellar Court
San Diego, California 92121
Here are the event details:
11:30 AM – 12:00 PM Lunch, Networking & CIO Introductions
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM Rountable Discussion
1:00 PM – 1:30 PM Concluding Remarks & Networking
Join us for a very special San Diego IT community event co-marketed with HDI and ISACA!
Interested in learning how leading IT organizations are positioning to meet today’s challenges and tomorrow’s opportunities? Come hear directly from a panel of distinguished industry CIOs and get the “insider” scoop!
How are IT organizations staying current with the technological advances, security threats, and computing culture changes for their organizations in the post-recession environment? Are they catching up, have they been able to stay current, or are they on the bleeding edge? Come hear CIOs from various industries tell us what they’re focusing on delivering to contribute to their company’s success!
This event will be moderated by industry luminary Ian Clayton, SVP Operations at G2G3.
The following Panel participants are confirmed:
– Norm Fjeldheim: CIO of Qualcomm (Industry – Mobile Technology)
– Brian Andrews: VP of IT Stone Brewing (Industry – Manufacturing)
– Colin Black: CIO of Kratos Defense (Industry – Defense)
– Eric Januszko: Principal at JSI consulting, former CTO of Profitline, CIO of Brahma Holdings, and CIO of Advanced Marketing Services (Industry – Retail)
– Scott Henderson: Deputy CIO at SPAWAR (Industry – Defense)
You can register for the event by clicking here.
Hope to see you there!